Bush Court comes alive every Thursday at Murdoch’s South Street Campus with a range of different market stalls selling everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to clothing and accessories, jewellery, collectables, computer hardware and software, watches, sunglasses, printing equipment and loads more.
Scheduled to coincide with the common free time (Thursday, 12:30 – 1:30pm) when no students have any lectures or tutorials, the Guild MarketDaze is the perfect way to spend your day with plenty to browse and loads of bargains.
We are constantly adding new stalls to our ever growing group of privately operated sellers. If you’re interested in becoming a stallholder at MarketDaze please fill in our online booking form, or contact the Guild for more information.
Murdoch University Departments and Groups
We are happy to welcome our colleagues from Murdoch University to MarketDaze with the following discounted rates:
Guild-registered Student Clubs and Societies
The Guild continues to offer MarketDaze participation to all clubs and societies for free to help you with your fundraising, recruitment and other initiatives.
Please make sure that you have registered your club with the Guild before applying for MarketDaze, as any non-registered clubs will be charged the same rate as an external group.
Key Terms and Conditions
(Please ensure that you also read the full MarketDaze Terms and Conditions at the link below)
- Please note all bookings are for consecutive MarketDaze weeks i.e. a 6 market package will last for 6 markets from the first date of attendance.
- Prices have not been increased in 2016, however we have unfortunately been forced to start charging for parking permits; if you do not require a permit there is no need to purchase one, but if you do please indicate this on the booking form. This is due to administrative costs beyond our control.
- MarketDaze operates from 8:30am until 2:30pm every Thursday (excluding non-teaching weeks and semester breaks). Stallholders are kindly requested to set up and pack down outside these times. A schedule of Markets can be found below.
- The markets operate from Thursday of Week 2 of each semester; Week 1 is Festival Day and is priced separately. More information regarding Festival Day can be found here.
- Due to university regulations there is currently no vehicle access to Bush Court.
- All external stallholders are required, on request, to produce proof of current Public Liability Insurance.
- Payment is to be made by all external stallholders by credit or debit card at the time of booking.
Please note that registrations for MarketDaze will close at 8am on the Tuesday prior and will reopen for the following week’s MarketDaze on Thursdays. All registered stallholders will receive details of MarketDaze setup by email on the Wednesday morning prior to MarketDaze.